Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our plumbing is exposed for all the world to see

Hi everyone

Time for another update. I'll be blowed if I can get the hang of this blog writing window pane. I can't ever get the pics in the right order and stuff so you'll just have to bare with me.

We went out to the block on Saturday and took a few more snaps. I was full of the flu at the time, and still am at the time of writing, but with my work calendar being as it is, its lots of chicken soup at my desk right now...


From now 0n, I'm gonna take a few snaps for each blog post - roughly at the same spot. Through some wonder of modern techonology I might be able to set up a slide show or something but for the moment, this'll do :)

From the side (yep, that's our land beyond the fence)



From the back of the land looking forward towards the front of the house


Look what the wind did to our fence? No mean feat to be truthful, Jase and I tried to pull the fence upright again and couldn't manage it. Or maybe that might have something to do with our general levels of unfitness...



This is our backyard. Sure, it needs work, but its nothing a little working bee couldn't fix.



Pipes for the kitchen





Pipes for the guest bathroom and toot.




Some pipe buried in the dirt. I don't know why that's so exciting but it is.




Pipes for the ensuite




Anyway, you've seen enough of our plumbing, by this time next week the slab will be down. With Tropical Cyclone 'I'm just doing this to put Jase and Drew's build behind schedule' hopefully passing over Melbs this weekend, there shouldn't be too much holding back the builder from really getting stuck in.
See ya.
Drew and Jase









1 comment:

  1. Haha! I know what you mean about the photos loading weird. I've worked out that if you upload them in reverse order, they show up in the correct order for some reason.

    ReplyDelete